Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering and delivery marketplace. Students can use the Grubhub Campus Dining app to order from their favorite on-campus cafes and eateries — and can even pay using their campus cards and dining plans.
View the campus dining delivery map here.
Click here for a helpful infographic!
Download Grubhub and create a new account (or sign in if you already have Grubhub downloaded). To add your campus, select the Settings (gear icon) at the top right on your Account page. In your Settings, click on Campus Dining. Select your campus and your school affiliation. Add campus card or go directly to the list of on campus cafes and eateries.
Toggle between ordering on-campus pickup or delivery. Once you’ve placed your on-campus order for pickup, the app will notify you when your food is ready. If ordering pickup, you can pick up your food at the Grubhub pickup sign at the dining location you selected. If ordering delivery, the delivery will be made to centralized location designated in your delivery zone. Click here to view the most up-to-date campus delivery map. You will be notified when the order is out for delivery and when it has arrived at the designated delivery location.
IMPORTANT: Students must list their address on the Grubhub app as 3399 North Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
- South End residence areas – Leo, Sheahan, Champagnat, Marian and Midrise: delivery made for all of these residences to the main public lobby of Leo Hall
- Foy, Lower New Townhouses, Upper New Townhouses, North End residence areas – Ward, O’Shea, Lavelle and McCormack Halls: delivery made for all of these residences to the pickup area within North End Dining at McCormack Hall
- Lower Fulton Townhouses and Lower West Cedar Townhouses, Upper West Cedar and Upper Fulton Townhouses - delivery made for all of these townhouse residences to the exterior patio area outside of the West Cedar Fitness Room (under the overhang)
Students may also use Thrifty Cash, Marist Money, credit/debit to make their entire purchase at campus retail dining locations on the Grubhub app.
No, students may not use their dining plan (meal swipes or Thrifty Cash) or Marist Money to purchase from off-campus restaurants in the Grubhub app. However, students CAN use credit or debit to make such purchases.
Off-campus purchases via the Grubhub app are not managed by Marist Dining Services.
For questions regarding off-campus restaurant purchases, students must contact the restaurant or Grubhub directly.
- Make sure that the Grubhub app is updated to the latest version.
- If you are trying to use U Pick, please check that you are toggled to the U Pick menu. When selecting a desired dining location, make sure you select “U Pick”, not “Marist Money/Thrifty Cash/Credit”.
- Try removing your Marist ID card and re-adding it as a payment method to your account.
- Make sure you select the right payment method between “U Pick + Marist Money” or “U Pick + Thrifty Cash”. If you try to pay with a method in which you do not have a balance, the app will not let the transaction proceed.
- If none of the above solutions fix the error, please text keyword MARISTEATS to 82257.
There are two possible scenarios in which a student may experience difficulty receiving a Grubhub push or SMS notifications when their Grubhub order is delivered. We encourage students to verify that they have taken the following corrective actions:
- Visit their smartphone settings to ensure that Grubhub push notifications are allowed.
- Ensure their current phone number is updated within the Grubhub app. In the Grubhub app, visit Account (bottom left) > Phone Numbers. After updating your phone number in the app, it may take the Grubhub system up to 2 days to recognize the change.