- Reservations are no longer required for dine-in service. Students are now able to dine inside the Dining Hall without making a reservation.
- DiningHall2Go pickup and delivery is a new à la carte service from the Dining Hall. DiningHall2Go offers à la carte items, sides, fruits, baked goods, and beverages for purchase using Thrifty Cash, Marist Money, debit, and credit on the Grubhub app. U Pick meal swipes are not accepted. To view the menu, visit Murray Student Center Dining Hall > DiningHall2Go in the Grubhub app.
- Pickup: offered during regular dining hall operating hours.
- Delivery: offered to Zone 1 only from 4:00pm-8:00pm daily. Last orders taken at 7:30pm. Grubhub delivery pickup locations map, click here.
- Question or concern about your delivery pickup order? Please text keyword MaristEats to 82257.
- New cuisine at the Dining Hall includes: omelets on weekends, coffee and tea are now available with Grubhub takeout orders, large entrée salads, protein toppings for salads, new smoothie recipes on Thursdays, Chicken nuggets on Thursdays (for Lent), fish on Fridays (for Lent), new composed salads, new Boar’s Head deli sandwiches, Chef’s Table every Tuesday from 11:30am-3:00pm featuring fun themed cuisine prepared by our culinarians for students to enjoy.
- From 3:00-PM-4:00PM daily, dine-in seating and grab & go service are closed while the facility is cleaned & sanitized. Lite Fare Grubhub takeout and DiningHall2Go pickup are still available through the Grubhub app. DiningHall2Go delivery is closed.
- Dining Hall access remains open to Marist students only.
- Buffet-style self-serve stations remain unavailable. For example, Salad Bar, Beverages, Pizza and Desserts. These options will be served by a staff member or pre-packaged.
- All dining service employees follow all food safety and health best practices and wear personal protective equipment. All equipment, tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized frequently.
Questions or concerns about your Grubhub order? Text keyword MaristEats to 82257.